During the week you will be free to eat on board as well as going to delight your palate, with typical local products of the Egadi Islands, in cozy restaurants of Sicily. In Marettimo we recommend “The rudder” or “The sail” restaurants for a delicious lobster bisque to Carob (by reservation).
In a week you will experience the sea in all its facets. Weather permitting, the sailing will never be lacking. Diving in the enchanted emerald blue sea and sipping cocktails watching the sun disappears over the horizon will surround fantastic experience of being on board a nice boat, solid and comfortable as catamaran sailing.
Travel companions, the various shore excursions (cultural and natural), the sun took on deserted beaches are just a few factors that will contribute to make this, at the Egadi Islands by catamaran, your ideal holiday.
- Address for boarding: will be provided upon registration. From Trapani.
- Boats: sailing boats from 10 to 15 mt, with 2/5 cabins and toilettes or catamaran
- Dates: from april to november
- Duration: 7 days and 6 nigths from Munday before noon till Sunday around noon
- Participants : from 4 to 8 people + skipper
Price on request
- Monday: boarding in the morning in Trapani and departure for Levanzo, where we can refresh ourselves with a nice and relaxing bath in one of the rocky coves that characterize these coasts.
- Tuesday: Breakfast and quiet sailing up to Marettimo, a wild island where the Dolomite landscapes merge with the waters from the deep hues of blue. From the point of view of nature certainly the most interesting island.
- Wednesday: we deepen our knowledge of Marettimo visiting some of the more than 300 caves full of stalactites, reachable only on small local boats. Then choose the most beautiful bay for a invigorating dip , before relaxing with a drink at the lights of the sunset with our new friends.
- Thursday: by the favor of the God of the winds, we put the bow of our boat in the direction of Favignana for diving ritual. In the afternoon we leave temporarily the Egadi Islands for a raid in Marsala, home of the famous DOC wine for a dinner with Sicilian specialties.
- Friday: We have become skilled enough in navigation and the ride to Favignana is a real pleasure. We sail to Cala Rossa, symbol of the island and famous for the color of its turquoise waters and tufa quarries near the reef .. Evening under the stars in the enchanted bay Preveto: party on board and a midnight swim.
- Saturday: After breakfast we move the Tonnara of Florio, one of the oldest Sicilian place for the capture of tuna. You go up for a short walk to the former traffic light, to see Favignana in all its glory. As an alternative possibility to rent bicycles or scooters to tour the island.
- Sunday: Wake up early, navigation to Trapani and, reluctantly, landing by noon.
The route is intended to be of maximum … an idea of what will happen on board and during shore excursions. The skipper shall have the duty to make decisions regarding the navigation and life on board this for security reasons, needs, and weather forecast.
For more information please Contact Us!