“Two full days immersed in the magical atmosphere of the lagoon”. Exciting navigation in the protected canals, followed by sailing in the open sea, easily reachable through the Lido, the Alberoni, and Chioggia.
We will tour the more-frequented islands of the lagoon, but also those less well-known. A fascinating way to visit the magic of Venice from the sea.
The program, dependent on the weather, circumstances, needs and desires of our guests…
- Address for boarding: Darsena Mosella at Sottomarina di Chioggia.
- Boats: sailing boats from 10 to 15 mt, with 2/5 cabins and toilettes or catamaran 14mt 4 cabins and 4 toilettes
- Dates: from 7th of february to 17th of November 2014
- Duration: 2 days and 2 nights, from Friday night to Sunday
- Participants: from 4 to 8 people + skipper
|All Incllusive||dal 07-02-2014 al 17-11-2014|
|Sailing Boat or Catamaran
Price includes: accommodation in double cabins and single bunks, insurance, fuel, food, harbour fee, skipper, final cleaning and sheets.
Does not include: travel to the place of embarkation Friday Chioggia’s dinner, drink and beverage, meals on the ground and anything not mentioned in “The price includes”.
N.B. The travel contract includes the only location of the place by boat and the price payable for the booking is € 240!
The assignment and the contract with the skipper will be made directly on board upon arrival and paid 2 week before boarding directly to the skipper, paying a lump sum of 150 € which also includes half-board service, fuel, marinas, shet and final cleaning.
- Saturday: From the Lusenzo lagoon, we head to Venice. We’ll navigate through the open sea and re-enter the lagoon along the canal of Malamocco. We’ll pause for refreshments on the water (if possible) and have lunch on board at Island Poveglia.We’ll set sail again in the canal of Santo Spirito, and after passing the Island of San Giorgio we’ll enter the port of San Marco. Here you’ll find an emotional atmosphere set by the beautiful monuments framing the waters: the Ducal Palace, the Basilica of San Marco, and the Bridge of Sighs.
We’ll disembark directly onto the Schiavoni shore, only a short walk from San Marco Square. We’ll tour the better-known streets of Venice and maybe those more secluded.
After embarking once more, we’ll navigate the sparsely lit dreamworld of Venice to a secure landing.
- Sunday Morning: We’ll beach ourselves on the Island of Sant’Erasmo and take a nature walk. Then we’ll sail to Burano Island. Everyone will be free to walk around and eat lunch in the area. Afterwards, we’ll once more seek the wind on the open water. On the way back, we’ll skirt the Island of Pellestrina, admiring its colorful houses and enjoying the various hues together, reclining while the sun meets the sea. The perfect way to complete our journey through the magical space between dreams and reality!
The route is intended to be of maximum… an idea of what will happen on board and during shore excursions. The skipper shall have the duty to make decisions regarding the navigation and life on board this for security reasons, needs, and weather forecast.
To have more informations, please Contact Us!