According to legend, the Tuscan Archipelago, is formed when Venus, emerging from the sea, lost seven “pearls” from his necklace, pearls have become precisely the Tuscan islands. This legend, suggests much about the beauty and uniqueness of this land and these islands, really unique.
The seven islands are: Elba, Giglio, Capraia, Pianosa, Montecristo, Gorgona and Giannutri. Extraordinary the originality, diversity and variety of each one of these islands. I
The Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Toscano is Europe’s largest marine protected area, and it is really amazing sailing in this edge of paradise.
- Imbarcazione: sloop di 13-14 mt. Cabine doppie con bagni a bordo
- Indirizzo per l’imbarco: Isola di Capraia/ Livorno
- Date di partenza: dal 05 maggio 2013 al 26 Ottobre 2013
- Durata: 7 giorni con 6 pernottamenti, da domenica mattina a sabato mezzogiorno.
- Partecipanti: da 6- 8 persone + skipper (e hostess se prevista)
|SAILING BOAT||890,00 €||1090,00€|
The price refers to the complete service includes: accommodation in double cabins, insurance, fuel, port charges (max 2 nights), skipper, hostess, final cleaning, scheets and galley basis covering onboard meals: all breakfasts , all lunches and dinners on board at least 3 ..
Does not include: travel to the place of embarkation, all meals on the ground, drink and beverages, port charges extras and anything not specified in item includes.
Membership card: the cost is 30 € per person, payable at the time of booking.
Extra night: For all those who arrived the day before embarkation there is a courtesy night with a supplement of 30 € per person
NB The travel contract includes the only location of the place by boat and the price payable for the booking is:
490 € for departures from 1/6 to 12/7/14 and from 31/8 to 20/9/14
690 € for departures from 13/7 to 30/8/14
The assignment and the contract with the skipper will be made on board upon arrival and paid 2 weeks before boarding directly to the skipper, paying a lump sum of 400 € which also includes half-board service, fuel, marinas, sheets and final cleaning.
The assignment and the contract with the skipper will be made and paid directly on board upon arrival, paying a lump sum of 400 € which also includes half-board service, fuel, marinas, shet and final cleaning.
- Sunday: boarding in the afternoon on the island of Capraia. It is a volcanic island and perhaps the wildest of the inhabited islands in the Tuscan Archipelago. Its distance from the coast and its relative vicinity to Corsica have favoured the development of a typical and exclusive flora and fauna which make the island a perfect laboratory for the observation of nature. We have dinner on board or in some romantic restaurant. After this we are free to have a walk between the colourful houses and interesting shops. Let’s go to sleep for the first night on board.
- Monday: After a good breakfast and a swim in one of the coves, maybe at Cala Rossa, one of the most spectacular bays of the Mediterranean, we move to Marciana Marina, a small village among the most characteristic of the island, heading towards South, South East. In this area is very frequently sighting dolphins and cetaceans.
- Tuesday: we sail to Fetovaia, one of the most beautiful beaches of the west coast of the Elba island. We will arrive at the bay of Marina di Campo, just in time for a beautiful sunset .. The village is very lively, especially in summer, famous for “Locman” ,is very cute and there are very good restaurants
- Wednesday: this day is dedicated to the sailing. Our destination: the Island of Giglio. We will arrive there sailing through The MonteCristo Reserva.
- Giovedì: the Giglio’s Island offers the visitor a wonderful combination of sandy beaches, cliffs and coves, mountainous scenery and serene hiking paths through the unspoilt countryside with glorious views over the surrounding sea to the other islands, the Argentario Promontory and the Maremma beyond. It is also famous for the production of the amber-coloured Ansonaco wine. In the evening we start our sailing to the north.
- Friday: In the early morning we anchor in the Castiglioncello cove for relaxing all day long.
- Saturday: it is our last day…very slowly we arrive to Livorno for the greetings.
The route is intended to be of maximum … an idea of what will happen on board and during shore excursions. The skipper shall have the duty to make decisions regarding the navigation and life on board this for security reasons, needs, and weather forecast
For more info, please Contact Us!