A trip in Sardinia is a perfect itinerary for the sailing boat, you will be surprised from the sheer variety it offers: from white sand beaches and turquoise-and-emerald seas to charismatic towns, forested valleys and storybook harbours.Sardinia has some of the Mediterranean’s most seductive and famous beaches, , but there is a endless list of places and facets to discover in Sardinia…we will try to visit the most of those.
The archipelago of La Maddalena is composed of 7 main islands (La Maddalena, Caprera, Santo Stefano, Spargi, Budelli, Razzoli and St. Maria) and at about 60 smaller islands.
- Address for boarding: will be provided upon registration. From Olbia
- Boats: sailing boats from 10 to 15 mt, with 2/5 cabins and toilettes or catamaran
- Dates: from 26th of may to 9th of November 2014
- Duration: 7 days and 6 nigths from Munday before noon till Sunday around noon
- Participants : from 4 to 8 people + skipper
|SAILING BOAT||790,00 €||890,00 €||1090,00€|
The price refers to the complete service includes: accommodation in double cabins, insurance, fuel, port charges (max 2 nights), skipper, hostess, final cleaning, scheets and galley basis covering onboard meals: all breakfasts , all lunches and dinners on board at least 3.
Does not include: travel to the place of embarkation, all meals on the ground, drink and beverages, port charges extras and anything not specified in item includes.
Membership card: the cost is 30 € per person, payable at the time of booking.
Extra night: For all those who arrived the day before embarkation there is a courtesy night with a supplement of 30 € per person
NB The travel contract includes the only location of the place by boat and the price payable for the booking is
- 390/440 € for departures from 5/5 to 1/6/14 and from 22/9 to 9/11/14
- 490/590 € for departures from 2/6 to 13/7/14 and from 1/9 to 21/9/14
- 690/790 € for departures from 14/7 to 31/8/14
The assignment and the contract with the skipper will be made on board upon arrival and paid 2 weeks before boarding directly to the skipper, paying a lump sum of 400 € which also includes half-board service, fuel, marinas, sheets and final cleaning.
- Monday: You will arrive at Olbia harbour in the morning and after a welcome toast, we go all together to buy food for all the week. In the afternoon we move to the Santo Stefano’s Island. First dinner on board.
- Tuesday: after breakfast we sail to Spargi and Spargiotto’s islands for a wonderful bath on Corsara cave, lunch on board, in the afternoon we carry on to the most gorgeous islands of the archipelago: Razzoli, Budelli e Santa Maria. Budelli Island is known for its spectacular Pink Beach, perhaps the most famous beach of the world, a timeless myth which has become the true symbol of the park.
- Wednesday: We focus on eastern Corsica and then sail to cross, weather permitting, the mythical Strait of Bonifacio; possibility of landing for a few hours on the French islands of Lavezzi and Cavallo or bay close to Capo Pertusato where the water has a color that leaves you breathless. The evening in Bonifacio is certainly pleasant, walk around narrow streets and alleys of the medieval citadel looking for restaurants that cook typical dishes of Corsica Island
- Thuersday: we leave France to come back to Italy…We can decide to go to CapoTesta for reaching the stunning Santa Teresa di Gallura and Reparata’s Cave or, after a wonderful yachting, we arrive to the astonishing caves of the East of Maddalena: Cala Spalmatore, Cala Massimo, Cala Peticchia.
- Friday: we arrive to the Caprera’s Island, known for being the last domicile of the Italian hero Giuseppe Garibaldi who built, on Caprera, the famous “White House”, now Home Museum open to the public. We can get tanning on a beach or on board…the best thing to do is relaxing looking at this amazing Island.
- Saturday: From Caprera we arrive to Gulf of Saline; we can glimpse the famous Capo d’Orso, a big rock that looks like a bear.
- Sunday: disembark at Cannigione in the morning
The route is intended to be of maximum … an idea of what will happen on board and during shore excursions. The skipper shall have the duty to make decisions regarding the navigation and life on board this for security reasons, needs, and weather forecast
For more info, please Contact Us!