Embarking on Sunday morning before noon in Corfù. It is really simple to reach this big and famous island by using the most important low cost flight companies. It is also very easy to get around Ionian Greece cause many islands are close one another. The Ionian Sea is a paradise for sailors, this means: right wind, easy destinations and enchanted sea.
Whenever’s possible our company prefers to moor in small bays, where silent and soft exalte the sound of sea and the amazing of a sky studded with myriads of stars.
It will happen to come across places offering day and night ammusement … sailing means to be open to all kind of experiences and especially being ready to have fun!
- Address for boarding: will be provided upon registration. From Corfù.
- Boats: sailing boats from 10 to 15 mt, with 2/5 cabins and toilettes or catamaran
- Dates: 1st of june to 20th of September 2014
- Duration: 7 days and 6 nigths from Munday before noon till Sunday around noon
- Participants : from 4 to 8 people + skipper
|SAILING BOAT||890,00 €||1090,00€|
the price refers to the complete service includes: accommodation in double cabins, insurance, fuel, port charges (max 2 nights), skipper, hostess, final cleaning, scheets and galley basis covering onboard meals: all breakfasts , all lunches and dinners on board at least 3.
Does not include: travel to the place of embarkation, all meals on the ground, drink and beverages, port charges extras and anything not specified in item includes.
Membership card: the cost is 30 € per person, payable at the time of booking.
Extra night: For all those who arrived the day before embarkation there is a courtesy night with a supplement of 30 € per person
NB The travel contract includes the only location of the place by boat and the price payable for the booking is:
- 490 € for departures from 1/6 to 12/7/14 and from 31/8 to 20/9/14
- 690 € for departures from 13/7 to 30/8/14
The assignment and the contract with the skipper will be made on board upon arrival and paid 2 weeks before boarding directly to the skipper, paying a lump sum of 400 € which also includes half-board service, fuel, marinas, sheets and final cleaning.
- Sunday: from Corfù we head south to the natural park of Sivota, consisting of several islands close by the Greek coast.
- Monday: Step on the beautiful beach of the island of Sivota: fine sand and some caves accessible by swimming. And as soon as the wind rises from the northwest tacking gently toward the island of Paxos.
- Tuesday: The landing in Paxos, on the east side of the island is fabulous, as the crystal clear water in front of the many beaches of this side of the island, lush with cypress and olive trees everywhere and background of cicadas. Evenings full of small restaurants of the port and dancing Sirtaki in the sea-facing bar.
- Wednesday : For the sailors, at this point, the open sea and the south side of Paxos, to skirt the limestone cliffs overlooking the sea and explore the fascinating caves carved by the sea over thousands of years.
- Thursday: When it is time for a change, heading south again, our destination Antipaxi. We will find white sandy beaches and waters indescribable colors. Not to miss a sailing all around the island, virtually uninhabited but famous for its vineyards.
- Friday: If you are hunting for thrills: amazing sailing through the stretch of sea that separates Antipaxi from the coast, heading straight for Parga, the Greek Portofino.
- Saturday: Back in Corfù, a last swim for celebrating this wonderful holiday.
The route is intended to be of maximum … an idea of what will happen on board and during shore excursions. The skipper shall have the duty to make decisions regarding the navigation and life on board this for security reasons, needs, and weather forecast.
For more information please Contact Us!