Boarding on Friday evening from Marsala for a cultural – naturalistic, food and wine weekend.
Too much for just one weekend? The history and nature are offered by this wonderful land … you will find the wine and food on board with mouth-watering menu, all cooked together with all freshest ingredients and of finest quality.
We will touch first hand how beautiful are just two days in company, surrounded by nature, delighting your palate with typical local products.
Come on board for a weekend of food and wine in sailing catamaran!
- Address for boarding: will be provided upon registration. From Marsala
- Boats: catamaran 14mt 4 cabins and 4 toilettes
- Dates: from 7th of february to 16th of November 2014
- Duration: 2 days and 2 nights, from Friday night to Sunday
- Participants: from 4 to 8 people + skipper
|All Incllusive||dal 07-02-2014 al 16-11-2014|
|Sailing Boat or Catamaran
Price includes: accommodation in double cabins and single bunks, insurance, fuel, food, harbour fee, skipper, final cleaning and sheets.
Does not include: travel to the place of embarkation Friday Chioggia’s dinner, drink and beverage, meals on the ground and anything not mentioned in “The price includes”.
N.B. The travel contract includes the only location of the place by boat and the price payable for the booking is € 240!
The assignment and the contract with the skipper will be made directly on board upon arrival and paid 2 week before boarding directly to the skipper, paying a lump sum of 150 € which also includes half-board service, fuel, marinas, shet and final cleaning.
- Friday: Boarding in the evening in Marsala and we move to Favignana for eating all together and sleeping for the first time on board.
- Saturday: sailing to Marettimo, a wild island where the Dolomite landscapes merge with the waters from the deep hues of blue. From the point of view of nature certainly the most interesting island.
- Sunday: with a sunny day we leave Marettimo to go to Levanzo, the smallest of the Egadi Islands.. If the weather does not allowed us to visit Levanzo, we directly move to Favignana. The ride to Favignana is a real pleasure. We sail to Cala Rossa, symbol of the island and famous for the color of its turquoise waters and tufa quarries near the reef. Who wants can hire a bike and discover the wonders of this Island. We go back to Marsala around 7 p.m
The route is intended to be of maximum… an idea of what will happen on board and during shore excursions. The skipper shall have the duty to make decisions regarding the navigation and life on board this for security reasons, needs, and weather forecast.
To have more informations, please Contact Us!